19 yearson market
of security services
548 clientstrust us
ГПБ «Альфа-Антикриминал» предлагает физическую охрану стационарных объектов на договорной основе. Все сотрудники имеют лицензии и опыт работы в подразделениях ФСБ РФ, ФСО РФ, МО РФ, МВД РФ.
Tax consulting and tax planning servicesNowadays, as thestate tightens its control over compliance with the tax legislation, a professional and timely removal of tax risks has become a critical factor in ensuring the stability of any company and security of its top management. Consulting services provided by our specialists give an individual approach to each client, taking into account the specifics of his or her activities and characteristics of taxation in each sector.
1. Advising on application of tax legislation for all types of taxes (fees), including advice on calculating taxes in case of transactions of securities, on accounting and on the results of intellectual activity taxation;
2. Advising on application of accounting rules;
3. Client representation in tax disputes, including:
• representation of the organization in course of tax audits;
• legal review of the actions, acts and decisions of tax authorities;
• preparation of objections to the acts of tax audits, participation in their consideration by tax authorities;
• preparation of appeals against decisions of tax inspections in higher tax authorities;
• preparation of applications for annulment of decisions and other non-normative acts of tax authorities, acts (inaction) of their officials in courts of arbitration;
If you consider the amount of the tax burden on your business unreasonably high, we are ready to conduct its examination and provide you with the results that will describe a way to optimize your taxation plan. Based on our recommendations, you can reduce the tax costs, optimize your cash flow, and save your own money. We offer the following services as part of our tax planning operations:
1. Analysis of the current taxation system of the company in order to develop and implement an individual taxation model (choice of options for financial and economic activities in order to optimize the taxation of the company using various optimization methods);
2. Planning of the form and content of transactions based on the criterion of optimal tax implications, including recommendations on contractual conditions;
3. Development of a system of steps aimed at improving the tax protection of the company at achieving the optimal level of tax burden.