19 yearson market
of security services
548 clientstrust us
ГПБ «Альфа-Антикриминал» предлагает физическую охрану стационарных объектов на договорной основе. Все сотрудники имеют лицензии и опыт работы в подразделениях ФСБ РФ, ФСО РФ, МО РФ, МВД РФ.
BodyguardsThe bodyguard unit is comprised of the most trained officers who have passed special training and confirmed their qualification. Bodyguard services are provided on the basis of international practices and years of practical experience that fully meets today's requirements.
The specifics of bodyguard services imply that the main purpose of such activities is elimination of threats to the person under protection. They are based on the principle of threat prevention.
Each bodyguard has to be a psychologist and has the ability to quickly assess the situation and make the right decision, as it is easier to prevent the threat to life and health of the person under protection than it is to eliminate it.
A bodyguard group is created to ensure that the person under protection is safe. The quantity of bodyguards in the group is determined on the basis of the level of threats to the person under protection. The bodyguards are armed with firearms and are equipped with protection means and means of communication.
Armoured vehicles may be used for transportation of the person under protection; such vehicles are driven by drivers who have undergone special training.
The bodyguard services that we provide are not limited to provision of security personnel only; instead, we conduct a full range of activities.
Primary body-guarding activities:
• collection, procession, systematization and analysis of information about possible threats to life and health of the persons under protection and their surroundings;
• development of body-guarding concepts and recommendations;
• completion of an appropriate official document that regulates implementation of the range of activities.
Measures to ensure personal security:
• security inspection of the places of permanent residence of the person under protection;
• security inspection of the routes used;
• organization and implementation of protection of the client;
• accompaniment of the persons under protection during their travels;
• monitoring of changes in the situation around the places of their permanent residence;
• monitoring of changes in the situation along the routes;
• security inspection of the places of single-time visit by the person under protection;
• monitoring of the situation at the single-time visit sites;
• identification and blocking of locations that can be used to prepare for assassination.
During the implementation of body-guarding activities, different forms of operations may be used depending on the features of the activities of the person under protection:
• accompaniment, security, protection of life and health of the person under protection during formal and informal meetings;
• availability of 24-hour possibilities for involvement of additional forces and resources (Operational duty officer service, Rapid Response Unit) for urgent assistance to individuals and entities in case of suddenly arisen crises;
• accompaniment and protection of client’s representatives during transportation of material and other valuables;
• provision of vehicles and professionally trained drivers.